Monday, January 16, 2017

Who am I



Most of my life I've spent living in Hungary, Budapest, central Europe. Migrated in 1995 with my family from Moscow. I always wanted to be involved in movie or game development, unfortunately in Hungary it was extremely hard to find a school for that purposes. For some time, due to lack of money and other, I thought: "it is impossible, forget about it". But time passed, I've started my career in Hewlett Packard, and after spending 5 years of my life with them I caught myself on another thought: "time is passing, I am not passionate about what I do, I have no idea where I am heading to, my job is "eating" all my time and I am fighting for survival, working additionally as Corporate Graphic Designer". Many other questions arose in my head, so I decided to go back to my dream and think carefully of what my options are. After many months of figuring out all pros and cons, I took a risk to take a loan and fight for something I am passionate about. My ultimate goal is to be a character designer (CG artist) for film or game industry, that is why my concentration is Interactive Media. I have a couple of years to train my skills in Digital Painting as it is one of the most essential parts in the role I have chosen, unfortunately I will have to do that myself, but I know what to do. So I am very excited and looking forward to my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment